Thursday, February 11, 2010

S&T50 Prune Dick (Sorry Bjorn)


Episode 50 wishes a Happy Birthday to Leslie Nielsen, Tina Louise, and Burt Reynolds!

You betcha! New mixer, shopping, hi lesbians, TMI, and the Casina. Vacant and scrambled. Yeah, you like that?! Five packs a day! Put it in your mouth!

Oh Hey, don't forget to vote on the poll! What Gaga Song will Derek be...interpreting! DO IT!

Email us at
starsandtartan@gmail.com
Call us at 206-426-KNOB (5662)

You can find us in iTunes!
Don't have iTunes, download us here!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I came to the website hoping to see the plaid purse but instead I see those prunes. hahahaha

kim beaver said...

I so want that plaid purse and I so not want the prune dicks - but I am a lesbian of course :)

Thanks so much for all the laughter and good times you two create for us.

You rrrrrrock!!!!

kim beaver said...

Sending me pictures like this makes me really re-think my lesbianism

good lord, derek is hoooooooot

http://kimbeaver.blogspot.com/2010/02/stars-leopard.html

deividas901 said...

Nice blog, I fell out from a chair ;)

Melanie said...

I don't know where the poll is because I'm kinda slow due to the sinus infection, but if I can leave a vote here, I would like to see Derek interpret "Poker Face." Especially if he wears a spangly blue bodysuit and blonde wig. Because I think, deep down, he'd like it.

[LaLa] Lauren said...

Ohhh you know how I love Betsey Johnson (: Post a photo!